Monday, May 12, 2008

Quick update

I'll probably continue my little journey of my thoughts on women in ministry at a later date. I was feeling a little pressured to come up with a well thought out analytical paper on the subject, and that pressure made it really hard just to write my thoughts down. Not to mention, I had a few things I wanted to write about, but I hate leaving things half done. All that said, I'm shifting gears a bit.



This week is my last week in San Francisco until August. As I type this, the reality of the next few months is still surreal. I haven't quite figured out if I just can't tap into how I truly feel about all the changes in my life, or if I'm actually at peace with the whole thing. Believe me, I've most definitly had my moments of panic and fear, but the past couple of weeks have been eriely calm on the emotion front, and dare I say cheery. I think I'm going to stick with the idea that God has supernaturally circumvented my normal anxiety feedback loop and has replaced it with a deep sense of peace. Amidst the peace, however, I am really busy, and I'm wishing that I had planned this past Friday as my last day of work. In between a high school graduation ceremony, band concert, and soccer game, I'll be spending every moment outside of work packing, cleaning and catching up with friends.

All of this said, I may not be able to follow through with all that I'd like to blog about.

No comments: